This refreshing cooling dip goes perfectly with spicy shaks and biryanis. Easy to whizz up in a few minutes, all it takes is a few ingredients.
- 1 500ml pot greek yoghurt
- ½ a cucumber, grated
- 20 seedless black grapes, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp jeeru (cumin), roasted and coarsely ground
- Pinch of nimak (salt), to taste
- Chuck everything in a bowl and mix together!
We tend to use greek yoghurt because we like the creaminess, but it works just as well with natural or soya yoghurt. My mum also spends ages peeling the grape skins off first but personally I think it’s too time consuming and doesn’t make much difference to the taste. If you’re not keen on grapes then pomegranate seeds work well, adding a lovely crunch too.